Dr. Naidu Subbarao is an Associate Professor at School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He obtained his M.Sc. and Ph.D. from IIT, Kanpur. He was ranked 9 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
Earlier, Dr. Subbarao has been appointed as Junior Information Scientist (1993-1995), at Bose Institute, Calcutta; and as an Information Scientist / System Analyst, at the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU from 1995 to 2013. He has been awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru Centenary Postdoctoral Fellowship(Common Wealth) at Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, UK for a period of two years (October,1990-April,1992). His research interests drug designing and molecular modeling, and have published many research articles in various reputed international journals.
- Current Research Topics in Bioinformatics
- Nested SQL queries and aggregate functions for complex information retrieval from a database
- Most widely used tools for RNA Secondary Structure Prediction
- Basic SQL Queries to Create and Retrieve Information from a Database
- Tutorial: Constructing phylogenetic tree using MEGA7
- Installing FragGeneScan on Ubuntu
- IonCRAM: New Tool for Ion Torrent Sequence Files Compression