Dr. Naidu Subbarao is an Associate Professor at School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He obtained his M.Sc. and Ph.D. from IIT, Kanpur. He was ranked 9 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
Earlier, Dr. Subbarao has been appointed as Junior Information Scientist (1993-1995), at Bose Institute, Calcutta; and as an Information Scientist / System Analyst, at the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU from 1995 to 2013. He has been awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru Centenary Postdoctoral Fellowship(Common Wealth) at Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, UK for a period of two years (October,1990-April,1992). His research interests drug designing and molecular modeling, and have published many research articles in various reputed international journals.
- BETSY: A new backward-chaining expert system for automated development of pipelines in Bioinformatics
- Homology Modeling of α-Glucosidase Enzyme: 3D Structure Prediction
- Bioinformatics is prediction- and simulation-based: Let’s rephrase the conversation!
- Raccoon2: A GUI facilitating virtual screenings with Autodock and Autodock Vina
- How to install Raccoon plugin on Ubuntu for virtual screening using Autodock?
- McPAS-TCR: A database of TCR sequences associated with pathology and antigens
- Biotite: A bioinformatics framework for sequence and structure data analysis