Dr. Naidu Subbarao is an Associate Professor at School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He obtained his M.Sc. and Ph.D. from IIT, Kanpur. He was ranked 9 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
Earlier, Dr. Subbarao has been appointed as Junior Information Scientist (1993-1995), at Bose Institute, Calcutta; and as an Information Scientist / System Analyst, at the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU from 1995 to 2013. He has been awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru Centenary Postdoctoral Fellowship(Common Wealth) at Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, UK for a period of two years (October,1990-April,1992). His research interests drug designing and molecular modeling, and have published many research articles in various reputed international journals.
- How to execute Unix/shell commands in a Perl script?
- Machine learning in prediction of ageing-related genes/proteins
- Genome editing of human embryos using CRISPR/Cas9- crossing the ethics of gene editing?
- Simulated sequence alignment software: An alternative to MSA benchmarks
- Results: India’s Top Bioinformaticians award 2018
- Benchmark databases for multiple sequence alignment: An overview
- Inviting Nominations for ‘Top 5 Bioinformaticians in India 2018’