Dr. Naidu Subbarao is an Associate Professor at School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He obtained his M.Sc. and Ph.D. from IIT, Kanpur. He was ranked 9 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
Earlier, Dr. Subbarao has been appointed as Junior Information Scientist (1993-1995), at Bose Institute, Calcutta; and as an Information Scientist / System Analyst, at the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU from 1995 to 2013. He has been awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru Centenary Postdoctoral Fellowship(Common Wealth) at Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, UK for a period of two years (October,1990-April,1992). His research interests drug designing and molecular modeling, and have published many research articles in various reputed international journals.
- How to calculate dN, dS, and dN/dS ratio on a set of genes using MEGA?
- How to read fasta sequences as hash using perl?
- Installing Roary and Prokka on Ubuntu
- How to create a pangenome of isolated genome sequences using Roary and Prokka?
- Interview with Professor G.P.S Raghava – discussing Bioinformatics, Research, & science in India
- India ranks 4th among the Top 20 Bioinformatics Database Contributors in the world
- How to do molecular orbital analysis to find d-orbitals involved in bonding in an organometallic compound?