Dr. Punit Kaur is currently appointed as an Associate Professor at AIIMS, New Delhi. She has completed her higher education from AIIMS during which she has been awarded the S V Talekar Medal for the best postgraduate of the Department of Biophysics (AIIMS) for the year 1991. She was ranked 7 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
For the same year, she has also been awarded the Research Associateship by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Besides, Dr. Kaur is Life Member of Indian Biophysical Society and Indian Crystallographic Association. Her research area is protein structure determination and drug designing using in-silico methods. She has published various research articles in many high-impact international journals.
- BETSY: A new backward-chaining expert system for automated development of pipelines in Bioinformatics
- Homology Modeling of α-Glucosidase Enzyme: 3D Structure Prediction
- Bioinformatics is prediction- and simulation-based: Let’s rephrase the conversation!
- Raccoon2: A GUI facilitating virtual screenings with Autodock and Autodock Vina
- How to install Raccoon plugin on Ubuntu for virtual screening using Autodock?
- McPAS-TCR: A database of TCR sequences associated with pathology and antigens
- Biotite: A bioinformatics framework for sequence and structure data analysis