Dr. Punit Kaur is currently appointed as an Associate Professor at AIIMS, New Delhi. She has completed her higher education from AIIMS during which she has been awarded the S V Talekar Medal for the best postgraduate of the Department of Biophysics (AIIMS) for the year 1991. She was ranked 7 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
For the same year, she has also been awarded the Research Associateship by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Besides, Dr. Kaur is Life Member of Indian Biophysical Society and Indian Crystallographic Association. Her research area is protein structure determination and drug designing using in-silico methods. She has published various research articles in many high-impact international journals.
- How to execute Unix/shell commands in a Perl script?
- Machine learning in prediction of ageing-related genes/proteins
- Genome editing of human embryos using CRISPR/Cas9- crossing the ethics of gene editing?
- Simulated sequence alignment software: An alternative to MSA benchmarks
- Results: India’s Top Bioinformaticians award 2018
- Benchmark databases for multiple sequence alignment: An overview
- Inviting Nominations for ‘Top 5 Bioinformaticians in India 2018’