Dr. Punit Kaur is currently appointed as an Associate Professor at AIIMS, New Delhi. She has completed her higher education from AIIMS during which she has been awarded the S V Talekar Medal for the best postgraduate of the Department of Biophysics (AIIMS) for the year 1991. She was ranked 7 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
For the same year, she has also been awarded the Research Associateship by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Besides, Dr. Kaur is Life Member of Indian Biophysical Society and Indian Crystallographic Association. Her research area is protein structure determination and drug designing using in-silico methods. She has published various research articles in many high-impact international journals.
- How to search motif pattern in FASTA sequences using Perl hash?
- Should predatory journals be eliminated completely from the research community?
- Ph.D. students to be declared “bandhua mazdoor” (bonded labour)
- Most widely used tools to analyze multiple sequence alignments
- A perl script to convert multiline FASTA sequences into a single line
- Bioinformatics and programming languages- what do you need to know!
- Installing MODELLER on Linux/Ubuntu