Dr. Punit Kaur is currently appointed as an Associate Professor at AIIMS, New Delhi. She has completed her higher education from AIIMS during which she has been awarded the S V Talekar Medal for the best postgraduate of the Department of Biophysics (AIIMS) for the year 1991. She was ranked 7 on the list of best Bioinformaticians in India.
For the same year, she has also been awarded the Research Associateship by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Besides, Dr. Kaur is Life Member of Indian Biophysical Society and Indian Crystallographic Association. Her research area is protein structure determination and drug designing using in-silico methods. She has published various research articles in many high-impact international journals.
- How to read fasta sequences as hash using perl?
- Installing Roary and Prokka on Ubuntu
- How to create a pangenome of isolated genome sequences using Roary and Prokka?
- Interview with Professor G.P.S Raghava – discussing Bioinformatics, Research, & science in India
- India ranks 4th among the Top 20 Bioinformatics Database Contributors in the world
- How to do molecular orbital analysis to find d-orbitals involved in bonding in an organometallic compound?
- BiR-Taking it to the next level: Editorial