We have compiled all articles on docking into a Special Issue. This is a complete guide on molecular docking using Autodock Vina for beginners. It includes blind docking, site-specific docking, installation, output analysis, and so on.
This issue includes the following articles:
- How to install AutoDock Vina on Ubuntu?
- Video tutorial: How to install Autodock Vina on Ubuntu?
- How to perform docking in a specific binding site using AutoDock Vina?
- Video Tutorial: How to perform docking using Autodock Vina
- How to perform blind docking using AutoDock Vina?
- Tutorial: Vina Output Analysis Using PyMol
- Video Tutorial: Autodock Vina Result Analysis with PyMol
- Vina output analysis using Discovery Studio visualizer
- Autodock VinaXB for molecular docking of protein complexes containing halogen bonding interactions
- How to install Raccoon plugin on Ubuntu for virtual screening using Autodock?
- Raccoon2: A GUI facilitating virtual screenings with Autodock and Autodock Vina
- How to perform virtual screening using Autodock Vina?
- Site-specific docking: Frequently Asked Questions & answers for starters
- MGL Tools & Autodock Vina installation: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
You can also find this special issue on Bioinformatics Review E-Prints.