About Dr. Muniba Faiza
Dr. Muniba Faiza is a Bioinformatician based in New Delhi, India. She has completed her PhD in Bioinformatics from South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China. She has cutting edge knowledge of bioinformatics tools, algorithms, and drug designing. When she is not reading she is found enjoying with the family.
Follow Dr. Muniba on Social Media
BSc. Life Sciences
- Metformin prevents hyperglycaemia-associated, oxidative stress-induced vascular endothelial dysfunction: essential role for the orphan nuclear receptor, Nr4a1 (Nur77).
- UPObase: an online database of unspecific peroxygenases
Faiza, M., Lan, D., Huang, S., & Wang, Y. (2019). UPObase: an online database of unspecific peroxygenases. Database, 2019.
- New insights on unspecific peroxygenases: Superfamily reclassification and evolution
Faiza, M., Huang, S., Lan, D., & Wang, Y. (2019). New insights on unspecific peroxygenases: superfamily reclassification and evolution. BMC evolutionary biology, 19(1), 76. https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12862-019-1394-3
- Synthesis of conjugated linoleic acid-rich triacylglycerols by immobilized mutant lipase with excellent capability and recyclability
Lian, W., Li, D., Zhang, L., Wang, W., Faiza, M., Tan, C. P., … & Wang, Y. (2018). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141022918301960
- Synthesis of CLA-rich lysophosphatidylcholine by immobilized MAS1-H108A-catalyzed esterification: Effects of the parameters and monitoring of the reaction process: Synthesis of CLA-rich lysophosphatidylcholine by immobilized MAS1-H108A
Li, D., Wang, W., Zhang, L., Liu, N., Faiza, M., Tan, C. P., … & Wang, Y. (2018). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ejlt.201700529
- Furan fatty acids – Beneficial or harmful to health?https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016378271730053X Xu, L., Sinclair, A. J., Faiza, M., Li, D., Han, X., Yin, H., & Wang, Y. (2017). Furan fatty acids–Beneficial or harmful to health?. Progress in lipid research, 68, 119-137.
- Highly Efficient Deacidification of High-Acid Rice Bran Oil Using Methanol as a Novel Acyl Acceptor https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12010-017-2594-1
Li, D., Faiza, M., Ali, S., Wang, W., Tan, C. P., Yang, B., & Wang, Y. (2018). Highly Efficient Deacidification of High-Acid Rice Bran Oil Using Methanol as a Novel Acyl Acceptor. Applied biochemistry and biotechnology, 184(4), 1061-1072.
- A novel and highly efficient approach for the production of biodiesel from high-acid content waste cooking oil
Li, D., Wang, W., Faiza, M., Yang, B., & Wang, Y. (2017)
- A novel and highly efficient approach for the production of biodiesel from high-acid content waste cooking oil. Catalysis Communications, 102, 76-80.
- An Analysis of Single Nucleotide Substitution in Genetic Codons – Probabilities and Outcomes http://bioinformation.net/012/97320630012098.htm Abdullah et al. Bioinformation 12(3): 98-104 (2016)